Implementation and auditing of ethical and socially responsible management systems.
Training course focused on being able to implement, evaluate and internally audit an ethical and socially responsible management system in any organization, according to Forética's SGE 21 Standard.
*Información relativa a la pasada edición de mayo de 2023.
Introduction to the SGE 21 standard
2. Areas of management and requirements of the SGE 21 standard:
- Governance of the organization
- People who make up the organization
- Value chain: customers and suppliers
- Relationship with the environment: social and environmental surroundings, investors, competition and public administrations.
3. Implementation of the standard: certification process and conformity assessment
4. Business experiences of certified organizations
- To learn about a key tool for the integration of ESG (environmental, social and governance) aspects within organizations.
- Identify the opportunities for improvement provided by the implementation of the SGE 21 standard as a sustainability and CSR management tool.
- To learn about the different management areas contemplated in the SGE 21 standard for sustainability management.
- Identify the different options for using the SGE 21 standard in companies and organizations of all types.
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to assist any organization in the implementation or audit of a management system based on this standard.
PENDIENTE DE DEFINIR.
8 hours. Live online session.
640€ Forética members.
800€ non Forética members.