Corporate strategies towards Net Zero
This course provides participants with a general understanding of sustainability and its impact on companies and organizations. To this end, key elements will be analyzed, such as the 2030 Agenda or understanding how sustainability is fundamental to increase business competitiveness.
*Información relativa a la pasada edición de mayo de 2023.
Decarbonization of the economy by 2050
- Climate change in the spotlight
Strategies for decarbonization towards net zero emissions
- Climate risk as a corporate risk
- Science as a basis for goal setting
- Crunching the numbers: reduction and mitigation actions
- Nature as an ally in the decarbonization process
- Accountability and the advancement of regulation
You will soon be able to download the detailed program here.
- To learn about the latest global trends and commitments on climate change.
- To deepen the keys to establishing business strategies on the road to zero net emissions.
- To understand the important relationship between three key environmental challenges: circular economy, nature and climate change.
- To learn about the business success story of a company in the area of climate change.
May 11, 2023. From 11:00h to 13:00h.
2 hours. Live online session.
150€ Forética members.
250€ non Forética members.