Human rights management and due diligence
This program equips participants with the knowledge necessary to understand the impact that business has on human rights. In addition, participants will analyze the marcos existing human rights HUMAN RIGHTSsuch as the European Due Diligence Directive.
*Información relativa a la pasada edición de mayo de 2023.
- Human rights and business impact. Challenges, risks and opportunities.
- Human rights frameworks and standards of reference.
- Basic kit for human rights management in the corporate environment. Due diligence
- Human rights and due diligence, a practical example
- Towards a new regulatory framework in Europe. Trends in due diligence
You will soon be able to download the detailed program here.
- Understand the impact of business on human rights and what challenges, risks and opportunities can be found in this scenario.
- Identify and know how to recognize the main standards, tools and reference initiatives in the field of business and human rights.
- To know how to structure the bases and stages of the strategic due diligence process in a company.
- Explore some of the most relevant trends in the field of human rights due diligence, including the most relevant regulations at the European level.
- Learn first-hand how the process is developed in a leading company.
May 16, 2023. From 11:00h to 13:00h.
2 hours. Live online session.
150€ Forética members.
250€ non Forética members.