The SGE 21 is the ethical and socially responsible management system that establishes the requirementsthat an organization must meet to integrate CSR into its strategy. The University of Cadiz's Marine Crops Plant has recently joined it, as well as L'Arca del Maresme, Grameimpuls, Melchor Mascaró, Limcamar, Grupo Sabico and Fundació Privada Vallès Oriental.
- Coordination and management of teaching and research activities related to the fields of Aquaculture and Environment, applied to the different branches of Science and Technology in the Faculty of Marine and Environmental Sciences of the University of Cadiz.
- L'Arca del Maresme - Arca Environmental Services started its activity in 1997 within the framework of the II Community Initiative for Employment and Development of Human Resources HORIZON, a program approved by the European Commission on June 15, 1994, with the objective of improving the possibilities of access to the labor market for people with disabilities, in a situation of marginalization or danger of social and/or labor exclusion.
- Grameimpuls - Since 1989, Grameimpuls as a company of the City Council of Santa Coloma, has been at the service of citizens to promote employment and business activity. Throughout these years, Grameimpuls offers services in the activities of career guidance, occupational training, job placement, advice for self-employment and business incubators.
- Melchor Mascaró - Melchor Mascaró's vocation is to be at the service of the customer and to satisfy his demands. To this end, we take the utmost care of the needs of our employees. The final beneficiary is society in general, which they have been serving for more than four decades. This has been and is possible because they are accessible and respectful with two basic pillars: Honesty and professionalism.
- Limcamar - Limcamar assumes, leads and promotes the commitment to business excellence, establishing the fundamental principles of action aimed at achieving the objectives of Quality and Environment, occupational health and safety and social responsibility, equality, and of course to meet the expectations and needs of customers.
- Grupo Sabico - SABICO is a Spanish security company, founded in 1989 with the aim of providing comprehensive and integrated security services tailored to each client. It belongs to the Invesnor Group. More than 20 years of experience in designing and providing comprehensive security services to customers in all sectors (Banking, Transportation, Distribution, Government agencies, Individuals, Retail).
- Fundació Privada Vallès Oriental-FVO is a non-profit social entity that aims to care for people with intellectual disabilities in Catalonia in order to enhance their quality of life and ensure that their rights as individuals are respected. Its activity is basically focused on two areas: the area of day services and the area of residential care, with the aim of meeting the different needs that appear throughout life in the adult stage of the person with intellectual disabilities and at the same time promoting social inclusion and personal autonomy. The FVO assumes as its own the principles of equal opportunities and respect for the person.