- The Honorary Committee is composed of the President of the Government of Spain, Mr. Pedro Sánchez; the President of the Congress of Deputies, Ms. Meritxell Batet; the President of the Economic and Social Council, Mr. Antón Costas; the President of the CEOE, Mr. Antonio Garamendi; the President of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce, Mr. José Luis Bonet, and senior business representatives.
- Organized by Forética, 'ESG Spain 2021: Corporate Sustainability Forum' has established itself as the benchmark business meeting on sustainability (environmental, social and good governance).
- Leading national and international opinion leaders will speak at the 9th edition of this Forum, which will be held on September 29 (10:00 am - 1:30 pm) and will be presented by Esther Vaquero, news anchor at Antena 3 Televisión. It will be a live television program from the sets of Atresmedia, broadcast through an exclusive streaming platform.
His Majesty King Felipe VI chairs the Honorary Committee of the 9th edition of 'ESG Spain 2021: Corporate Sustainability Forum', the benchmark meeting on corporate sustainability in Spain organized by Forética.
This Honorary Committee is made up of high-level representatives from both institutional and business levels, among which the following stand out:
- His Majesty King Felipe VI - President of the Honorary Committee
- Pedro Sánchez - President of the Government of Spain
- Ms. Meritxell Batet - President of the Spanish Congress of Deputies
- Antón Costas - President of the Economic and Social Council
- Antonio Garamendi - President of the Spanish Confederation of Business Organizations (CEOE)
- José Luis Bonet - Chairman of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce
- Raúl Grijalba, Chairman of Forética and Chairman of ManpowerGroup Spain, Portugal, Greece and Israel
- Domingo Mirón, President of Accenture in Spain, Portugal and Israel
- Isabel Pardo de Vera Posada, Chairman of Adif and Adif AV
- Alberto Gutiérrez, President of Airbus Spain
- Mariangela Marseglia, Vice President and General Manager of Amazon for Italy and Spain.
- Luis Isasi Fernández de Bobadilla, Chairman of Banco Santander Spain
- Pedro Guerrero, Chairman of Bankinter
- Manuel Terroba, Chief Executive Officer of BMW Spain and Portugal
- José Ignacio Goirigolzarri, President of CaixaBank
- Eduardo Baamonde, President of Cajamar Caja Rural
- Sergio Menéndez, President of CEMEX Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa (EMEA)
- Giuseppe Chiericatti, General Manager, Chiesi Spain
- Antonio Llardén, Chief Executive Officer of Enagás
- José D. Bogas Gálvez, Endesa's Chief Executive Officer
- Loreto Ordóñez, CEO of ENGIE Spain
- Rafael del Pino Calvo-Sotelo, Chief Executive Officer, Ferrovial
- Francisco José Riberas Mera, Executive Chairman of Gestamp
- Cristina Henríquez de Luna, President and Chief Executive Officer of GSK in Spain
- Guillaume Duverdier, Chief Executive Officer of HEINEKEN Spain
- Ángeles Santamaría, Chief Executive Officer, Iberdrola Spain
- Horacio Morell Gálvez, President, IBM Spain, Portugal, Greece and Israel
- Petra Axdorff, CEO & CSO of IKEA
- Alejandro Oñoro, Chief Executive Officer of ILUNION
- Juan Alonso de Lomas, President, L'Oréal Spain
- Alberto Granados, President of Microsoft in Spain
- Ana Argelich Hesse, President and Chief Executive Officer of MSD in Spain
- Enrique Sanz Fernández-Lomana, President, Mutualidad de la Abogacía
- Francisco Reynés, Chairman and CEO of Naturgy
- José Antonio Fernández Gallar, Second Vice-Chairman and CEO of OHLA Group
- Vanessa Prats, Vice President and General Manager, P&G Spain and Portugal
- Héctor Ciria, Chief Executive Officer, Quirónsalud
- Iñaki Peralta, CEO of Sanitas and Bupa Europe & Latin America
- Jorge Oliveira, Solvay' s General Manager for Spain and Portugal
The 9th edition of 'ESG Spain 2021: Corporate Sustainability Forum' will take place on September 29th (10.00h - 13.30h CEST Time). It is a live television program, broadcast from the Atresmedia sets via digital platform via streaming. As every year, it will be an unmissable event for executives and experts in sustainability that will bring together key national and international opinion leaders to analyze the present and future trends in Sustainability from the ESG angle (environmental, social and good governance), aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a special focus on promoting a green, sustainable and inclusive recovery.
In addition, the forum will feature the vision and business experience of various leading companies in their sectors such as Accenture, Amazon, CaixaBank, Chiesi, ManpowerGroup, Mutua Madrileña Naturgy and P&G.
This year, Esther Vaquero, journalist and presenter of Antena 3 Noticias, will be responsible for conducting the event, which will address the main trends in sustainability from a business perspective. In addition, the meeting will have a special focus on the management of a green, sustainable and inclusive recovery.
More information about the event here
Registration open here
Honor Committee here