Implications and opportunities of ESG frameworks for business (including Agenda 2030 and SDGs).
This course provides participants with a general understanding of sustainability and its impact on companies and organizations. To this end, key elements will be analyzed, such as the 2030 Agenda or understanding how sustainability is fundamental to increase business competitiveness.
*Información relativa a la pasada edición de mayo de 2023.
- Key ESG trends
- Regulatory developments at European and national level
- Beyond Agenda 2030. Vision 2050
- The sustainability business case
You will soon be able to download the detailed program here.
- Understand the most relevant trends in sustainability and their impact on companies and organizations.
- To learn about the latest ESG developments at European and national level.
- To delve deeper into the 2030 Agenda and understand the potential of the 2050 vision as a transformation path for sustainability in the different Spanish economic sectors.
- To understand why sustainability is a key element for business competitiveness, as well as the challenges and opportunities for organizations.
2 hours. Live online session.
150€ Forética members.
250€ non Forética members.