ESG Expert Program
The Forética ESG Academy expert program provides participants with the key tools to understand the three fundamental pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and good governance and transparency. It provides a global vision of the main sustainability trends, how to reach corporate Net Zero, the impact that companies have on human rights and the importance of non-financial information.
*Información relativa a la pasada edición de mayo de 2023.
- Key ESG trends
- Regulatory developments at European and national level
- Beyond Agenda 2030. Vision 2050
- The sustainability business case
- Decarbonization of the economy by 2050
- Climate change in the spotlight
- Strategies for decarbonization towards net zero emissions
- Climate risk as a corporate risk
- Science as a basis for goal setting
- Crunching the numbers: reduction and mitigation actions
- Nature as an ally in the decarbonization process
- Accountability and the advancement of regulation
- Human rights and business impact. Challenges, risks and opportunities.
- Human rights frameworks and standards of reference.
- Basic kit for human rights management in the corporate environment. Due diligence
- Human rights and due diligence, a practical example
- Towards a new regulatory framework in Europe. Trends in due diligence
Transparency and Good Governance
- Trends and evolution of non-financial information reporting
- New era of non-financial information reporting:
- Attention to new regulatory requirements and the main reporting frameworks (ESRS, GRI, ISSB, among others).
- Main considerations by type of company.
Objectives Sustainability Trends:
- Understand the most relevant trends in sustainability and their impact on companies and organizations.
- To learn about the latest ESG developments at European and national level.
- To delve deeper into the 2030 Agenda and understand the potential of the 2050 vision as a transformation path for sustainability in the different Spanish economic sectors.
- To understand why sustainability is a key element for business competitiveness, as well as the challenges and opportunities for organizations.
- To learn about the latest global trends and commitments on climate change.
- To deepen the keys to establishing business strategies on the road to zero net emissions.
- To understand the important relationship between three key environmental challenges: circular economy, nature and climate change.
- To learn about the business success story of a company in the area of climate change.
- Understand the impact of business on human rights and what challenges, risks and opportunities can be found in this scenario.
- Identify and know how to recognize the main standards, tools and reference initiatives in the field of business and human rights.
- To know how to structure the bases and stages of the strategic due diligence process in a company.
- Explore some of the most relevant trends in the field of human rights due diligence, including the most relevant regulations at the European level.
- Learn first-hand how the process is developed in a leading company.
Objectives Transparency and Good Governance:
- Understand the evolution of non-financial reporting and its importance for sustainable development.
- Obtain an overview of the new regulatory requirements and frameworks for reporting non-financial information.
- Identify key issues to address the new non-financial reporting requirements.
You will soon be able to download the detailed program here.
From May 9 to May 18, 2023 (Tuesdays and Thursdays). From 11:00h to 13:00h.
8 hours. Live online session.
475 € Forética members.
775 € non-members of Forética.